Weddings | Elopements
1. Client Communication: To ensure the best client experience and timely organization, upon booking our services, all communication regarding client(s) event(s) must be completed via email. Any phone and/or communications must be scheduled in advance. Please allow up to one (1) business day for response time on all communication. Bloom Believers is committed to executing weddings and events and spend Fridays - Sundays on current client(s) events. Please allow additional response time during the weekend as Bloom Believers will provide the same level of service and commitment to all pre-scheduled client weddings and/or events.
2. Booking Reservation(s): To ensure optimal client bookings, pricing packages are available on a first come, first serve basis. With agreement to our terms and purchase of a retainer fee (otherwise referred to as a required booking deposit) are required to reserve the date(s) and time(s) of the flower design for all weddings and events. If the scheduled session(s) are rescheduled, postponed, or cancelled; or if there is a breach of contract by the client, the retainer fee is non-refundable. The client shall also be responsible for payment for any additional materials and/or additional costs incurred up to the time of cancellation.
3. (a.) Payment Process: Full Payment is due before design production. The aforementioned non-refundable retainer fee is based on the payment plan agreement. Payment plans (otherwise referred to as pricing plans) are available for qualifying clients and/or events(s). Please consult with a Bloom Believers professional for qualification details. In the event the client fails to remit payment as specified, Bloom Believers shall have the right to immediately terminate the agreement with no further obligation, retain any monies already paid, and not uphold the scheduled event(s). Please consult with a Bloom Believers professional for details. Bloom Believers accepts e-payments via Honeybook, PayPal, Square, and/or all the following major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express
3. (b.) Payment Plans: The payment plans (otherwise referred to as pricing plans) are provided to clients as an optional payment method. All payment plans are initialized and confirmed with payment of the non-refundable retainer fee. All payment plans are to be finalized before the scheduled event(s), release and/or delivery of flowers and/or products. Payment plans are divided into monthly and/or weekly payment installments with inclusion to the deposit. Although Bloom Believers highly recommends on-time payments, as a courtesy to wedding and/or event clients, there are no late fees and/or no incurred interest with payment plans.
3. (c.) Flower Design + Product Additions: With submission of the initial payment and signing of the client agreement, any last-minute additions and/or add-ons must be paid in full no later than fourteen (14) days prior to the event date. An additional ten percent (10%) service fee will be assessed for any additions added to the event. A new contract reflecting updated service fees will be given for any additions and/or add-ons. Client agrees that service fees listed within this contract can be increased with add-ons. To ensure optimal internal organization and operations, upon signing and initial payment, the contractual service fees cannot decrease for any reason.
4. Event(s) Reschedule + Cancellation: Notification of any changes in schedule or location must be communicated in a timely manner and an updated confirmation of receipt must be obtained from Bloom Believers to the client. Cancellations and/or changes made to the client agreement and payment(s) after the first twenty-four (24) hours of contract signing will not be honored for product changes and/or refund. Any additional request to reschedule weddings and/or event(s) will incur an additional rescheduling and adjustment fee of fifty ($50.00) and must be paid immediately to reserve a new date. In the event of a date change, dependent upon date availability, previous deposits will be forfeited by the client and to ensure confirmation of rescheduling, a twenty-five percent (25%) deposit is due. All deposits are non- refundable, and non-transferable.
5. Wedding and Event(s) Tardiness: Bloom Believers and client(s) agree that cooperation and punctuality are essential to accomplish the envisioned goals of all parties. Scheduled client meetings, flower pickup, and/or flower delivery and set up commences at the scheduled start time and ends at the scheduled end time. Both parties, Bloom Believers professional(s) and client(s) must provide proper notification of tardiness via phone and email. In the event of client tardiness, the grace period of fifteen (15) minutes will not serve as additional session time. In the event of client tardiness exceeds the grace period, the scheduled session(s) are deemed canceled, all monies paid are non-refundable, and the client has the option to reschedule client meeting(s) and/or flower pick up. (For delivery and set up services, please review clauses 10. (a.) – 10. (e.) for details.) Bloom Believers prioritizes and values clients’ time and resources.
6. Safety / Harassment / Theft: Bloom Believers reserves the right to terminate any scheduled meeting(s), wedding(s), and/or event(s) in the event of Bloom Believers professional(s) experience of equipment and/or product theft or equipment and/or product damage, inappropriate threatening, hostile, or offensive behavior from any person(s) on site of the client meeting(s) and or event(s); or in the event of equipment and/or Bloom Believers professional(s) safety and security are in question.
7. Responsibilities: Bloom Believers is not responsible for compromised product and/or equipment coverage due to causes beyond the control of Bloom Believers including, but not limited to: lost or stolen items, inappropriate behavior, tardiness of the client and/or vendors, weather conditions, client schedule complications, incorrect addresses provided to Bloom Believers, rendering of non-floral decorations such as lighting candles, etc., or restrictions of location(s). Bloom Believers is not responsible for backgrounds or lighting conditions which may negatively impact or restrict floral coverage and/or display. Bloom Believers is not held liable for missed coverage of any part of the floral design that are not outlined within the designated client design proposal. Bloom Believers will not be held accountable for failure to deliver floral products to any specific individuals during the scheduled event(s) that are not outlined within the client designated pick up and/or delivery personnel. The client is responsible for reimbursement for any clear responsible evidence of damaged and/or theft of Bloom Believers equipment and/or product(s). The client is responsible for acquiring all permits and necessary permissions for all locations on which Bloom Believers will be executing services. Unless annotated otherwise, all props and vessel rentals are the property of Bloom Believers and are not to be taken by client(s) or guests. Bloom Believers will bill client(s) for any props and/or vessel rentals that are not returned by the designated return date.
8. Venue / Location Limitation(s): Bloom Believers is limited by the rules and guidelines of the location(s) and site management. The client agrees to accept the technical obligation(s) of the location(s). Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is the client’s responsibility; Bloom Believers will offer technical recommendations only.
9. (a) Design Copyrights: The design products produced by Bloom Believers are protected by Federal Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without the explicitly written permission from Bloom Believers. Bloom Believers retains all rights to use the preliminary and completed designs for display purposes only, products are not to be resold for commercial use. To inquire about copyrights and commercial use of designs by Bloom Believers, please contact: email@example.com. All designs are property of Bloom Believers. All design proposals will not be given to the client until the client agreement is signed and the deposit is paid.
9. (b.) Design Proposal vs. Actual Product: Digital displays of product vary based upon computer monitors and mobile screens. Please use the online design proposal as a sample only. The design proposal is an estimate of the design and color, including, but not limited to text, font, and positioning of the imprint and/or photo image. Virtual previews are not a final proof as the floral designer may make final positioning and sizing adjustments. Although it is our priority to provide requested florals, due to the seasonal blooms and industry availability, if a flower and/or color is not available, Bloom Believers team will provide approved alternative florals within similarity of the client approved design proposal. Our team will do our best to ensure the best client experience.
9. (c.) Design Product Proofing: Upon optional request, product proofing is only available for wedding and event clients. The design service fee of two hundred-fifty dollars ($250) plus the cost of customized materials must be submitted before the production of the product proof. The cost of product proofing equates to a single (1) order of the product. Product proofs can take up to one- three (1-3) business days for completion and can affect the overall production and design time for the wedding and/or event date(s). There is one complimentary round of revisions included in the design process of a product proof, an additional two hundred-fifty dollars ($250) processing fee plus the cost of customized materials will be applied for each revision thereafter. After viewing a product proof, in the event of a cancellation, the proof fee plus the cost of customized materials will not be refunded.
10. (a.) Delivery + Set Up Services: Only when applicable for clients whom have contractually opted-in for additional delivery and/or set up services, the client is responsible for all expenses incurred regarding travel, accommodation, and transportation costs unless annotated by Bloom Believers professional(s). All travel expenses are based on the distance between the event location(s) and the Bloom Believers business mailing address. All traveling accommodation and transportation must be communicated in a timely manner and a confirmation of receipt is outlined and/or included within the Flower Proposal (Pricing List). All changes of delivery location(s) must be obtained from the client to Bloom Believers within two (2) weeks of the scheduled event(s) date, and additional services may apply. Please review the Flower Proposal (Pricing List) for client verification and details of delivery and/or setup services.
10. (b.) Delivery + Rush Orders: With wedding(s) and/or event(s) timelines and estimated completion date(s), Bloom Believers cannot be responsible for not meeting deadlines due to delayed client action and/or responses for approvals. Rush Orders may be considered RUSH if the order is needed within a two (2) week turnaround. Rush orders will assess an additional charge of fifteen percent (15%) of the total cost.
10. (c.) Pick Up + Delivery Designated Personnel: To provide the best client experience, all wedding and event clients must provide a designated pick up and/or delivery personnel. This designated personnel are responsible for the transportation and/or care of the flower design and/or products upon approving and signing for the pickup and/or delivery. With the designated personnel signing off for transferred responsibility, Bloom Believers will no longer hold any responsibility for the transportation and/or care of the flower design and/or products. To protect our clients’ investment and for security purposes, proper identification must be provided by the designated personnel upon pick up and/or drop off.
10. (d.) Delivery Locations: Bloom Believers provides delivery and/or set up services for commercial and residential addresses throughout Colorado, USA. At this time, Bloom Believers does not provide delivery and/or set up services for deliveries located at P.O. Boxes and/or outside of Colorado, USA.
10. (e.) (a.) Delivery Cancellations: To optimize Bloom Believers internal operations and timely organization, once the Flower Proposal (Pricing List) is approved and purchased, the delivery and set up services are finalized and cannot be altered without applying a Flower Design + Additional and/or Add-Ons Fee. (Please refer to clause 3. (c) for details.)
10. (e.) (b.) Delivery Refusals: In the event of a refusal of the delivery and/or set up by recipient and/or client, there are no refunds.
10. (e.) (c.) Delivery Incorrect Addresses: In the event of an incorrect delivery address, a fifty dollars ($50) address correction fee will be billed post processing. There are no refunds for incorrect addresses. Bloom Believers is not responsible for deliveries made to incorrect addresses submitted and approved by client(s). Bloom Believers prioritizes and values all clients’ time and resources.
10. (e.) (d.) Unavailable + Non-responsive Pick Up and/or Delivery: In the event of a recipient not being available at the time of pick up and/or delivery, (i.e. no one is available to receive the flower pick up, delivery and/or set up services) In the event of a no-show for flower pick up, there is no refund. In the event of a no-show for flower delivery and/or set up, noted and addressed flower deliveries will be left at the door and/or porch and/or front desk in the event if no one is available to receive the delivery. There are no refunds for non-available recipients. Bloom Believers cannot be held responsible for missing or faulty product(s) due to delivery drop off for non-available recipients.
11. Flower Availability: Although it is our priority to provide requested flowers, due to the seasonal blooms, if a flower and/or color is not available, Bloom Believers team will provide approved alternative florals. Our team will do our best to ensure the best client experience.
12. Flower Item Substitutions: In the event of any flower item(s) listed within a flower package is not desired and/or the flower item does not align with a client(s) flower needs, the flower item can be substituted and/or exchanged for a suitable flower item with the exclusion of increasing or decreasing total package pricing.
13. Model Release: The client assigns Bloom Believers the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the client or in which the client may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising, educational and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same without restriction. The client releases all claim to profits that may arise from use of images. Client agrees to grant Bloom Believers access to contact the event photographer to obtain professional photos from the event(s).
14. Limit of Liability: In the event of Bloom Believers professional(s) are unable to uphold the event(s) guidelines due to an injury, illness, act of God, act of terrorism, or other cause beyond the control of Bloom Believers professional(s), Bloom Believers will make every effort to secure a replacement with a partnered qualified floral designer. If the situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, with exception to the retainer fee, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event(s). In the event of the client(s) are not able to uphold the event(s) guidelines due to an injury, illness, act of God, act of terrorism, or other cause beyond the control of the client(s), the client(s) agree to full responsibility of any remaining balance due to Bloom Believers and will pay in full before the original scheduled date of event.
Last Updated March 01, 2021